Offering up to 7,500 pounds of load-leveling capacity, the new LoadLifter 7500 XL kit from Air Lift Company will make towing and hauling with your 2020 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/3500 a comfortable and stress-free experience. For frequent use, our fully-adjustable, industry leading air springs are the perfect partner for your vehicle, eliminating any issues that you might face. The new LoadLifter 7500 XL kit helps to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling, such as squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, body roll, and bottoming out through the use of massive 7-inch, double-convoluted bellows air springs. These air springs provide all the benefits of similar systems, but with the ability to do the same job at a lower air pressure, providing a more comfortable ride. With the ability to adjust the air pressure from 5-100 PSI, your truck can be ready for any weight and any situation. The added stability and weight-distribution provided by air springs allow you to tow and haul safely, knowing that you have optimal braking and steering control. An Air Lift exclusive, each kit comes equipped with upper and lower roll plates, added to protect the air springs from sharp edges, while increasing the load capacity by 10%. The air springs themselves are built like a tire, reinforced with 2-ply fabric for maximum strength. All of the end caps are made with an ultra high-strength nylon composite formula, strong as steel but much lighter and corrosion proof. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality load support parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components, including the air springs and all hardware, have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our hydraulic test rig.
- Up to 7,500 lbs. load-leveling capacity - do not exceed manufacturer's gross vehicle weight rating.
- Massive 7-inch double-convoluted bellows air springs with up to 10% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000, completely air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Includes roll plates to protect the air springs and helps increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- Most kits require no drilling into the vehicle's frame
- Easy to install with illustrated installation manual
- Air springs are built like a tire, reinforced with durable 2-ply fabric for maximum strength
- End caps made of ultra high-strength corrosion-proof nylon composite which is as strong as steel but weighs less
- All kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
Emissions : Legal US
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 16 x 12 x 9 inches