This AutoMeter High Pressure Fuel Isolator is required when running a fuel injected engine with a mechanical fuel pressure gauge mounted in the vehicle interior. This isolator assembly mounts between the gauge and the fuel pressure port on your regulator or fuel rail and translates fuel pressure readings to the gauge keeping flammable materials out of the passenger compartment. This brass bodied version from AutoMeter is safe for competition use, and includes -4AN fittings, 4 ft. of PTFE lined braided stainless hose, fill kit hardware. and instructions for proper setup.
- Safe for use with pump and race gas formulations on fuel injected applications with a maximum operating pressure of 100 PSI.
- Not for use with Alcohol, Nitromethane, or Diesel fuels.
- Includes -4AN male fitting connections, 4 ft. PTFE lined braided stainless hose, and fill kit hardware.
- Brass construction.
- Dimensions: 1.5" Diameter, 3.25" Length (including fittings).
- For carbureted applications, please see part #5376.
Add-On Part: N/A
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 6.25 x 6 x 5.5 inches