AutoMeter Ultimate playback tachometers have helped drag racers trip the win lights for decades by providing the necessary data to protect engines, fine tune and diagnose clutch and converter strategies, nail shift points and improve launch consistency. The Ultimate DL expands upon the Ultimate III design adding even more critical performance data to your analysis toolbox (7 channels in total). Built around AutoMeter's responsive competition grade movements, the Ultimate DL tracks the fastest revving engines with 0-11k RPM sweep time of just 333 milliseconds. 30% lighter than the Ultimate II designs which they replace, Ultimate DL tachometers still come packed with features. Record and playback up to 4 runs (60 sec. ea.) worth of engine and driveshaft RPM data, Lateral, Longitudinal, and Vertical G Forces, Air/Fuel ratio and a pressure channel of your choice or download high resolution (100 Hz) data to our easy to use DataPro software for more advanced analysis. 4 Stage shift light control is standard and a new and improved ARMS (automatic recording memory start) system makes for worry-free driver operation. The latest LED technology provides superior visibility, shock and vibration resistance while reducing power consumption requirements and expanded cylinder selection means they support more applications than ever before!
- Comparative run overlay allows you to compare current to best runs and see what happened not only when, but where!
- Available pressure channel allows you to expand the Ultimate DL to additionally record fuel pressure, oil pressure, or brake pressure during your run.
- Playback the pressure channel on the tachometer or download into DataPro to further analyze the data.
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with an optional rapid response, high visibility user-programmable 4-stage shift light.
- Monitor and record Engine and Driveshaft RPM to analyze wheelspin, clutch slip, coverter lock up, gear changes and more!
- Available wideband channel allows you to expand the Ultimate DL to additionally record air/fuel ratio during your run. Playback the air/fuel ratio on the tachometer or download into DataPro to further analyze the data.
- Includes award winning DataPro analysis software
- Download data to your PC via USB
- NHRA Competition legal
Add-On Part: N/A
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 7.25 x 8.25 x 6.5 inches