Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter's Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8" NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don't take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you've ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- This specialty variant gauge is NASCAR approved and eliminates the Pro-Control output and wiring present on the standard production Elite series model
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter's race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- This specialty pressure gauge includes a variant pressure transducer equipped with -4AN threads to allow for direct connection to plumbing often found in racing applications allowing for a reduction in adapter fittings.
Add-On Part: N/A
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 4.75 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches