In severe duty performance and racing applications, monitoring your cooling system pressure can be just as critical as the temperature, providing a more detailed picture of what's happening under the hood and advanced notice of imminent failures. This high precision, digital stepper motor Water Pressure gauge from AutoMeter offers premium grade components and performance such as stainless steel solid state sensors and a pre-terminated wiring harness for ease of installation and disassembly when components need to be removed from the vehicle for service between events.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable" High" and" Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280 Degrees brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
Add-On Part: 2246;P19320;HPR;2205;P346328;P325328
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 5.5 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches