Skip to content
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable" High" and" Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280 Degrees brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
Add-On Part: N/A
Emissions : Legal US
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 5.5 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.