Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it's easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our 'snapshot" programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn't an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable" High" and" Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280 Degrees brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
Add-On Part: HPR;2205;P34452;P32552;P34652;P32252
Emissions : Legal US
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 5.5 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches