Forced induction applications require precise monitoring of the boost pressure being created by your turbo or supercharger to get the most power safely from your engine. AutoMeter's Digital Stepper Motor Boost Gauge provides the most accurate reading available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Designed for diesel or extreme boost applications, these gauges include a highly advanced 1/8" NPT Pressure Transducer and wiring harness for ease of installation. Data Logging is also possible thanks to an analog .5 - 4.5v output.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable" High" and" Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280 Degrees brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
Add-On Part: HPR;2205;P310318;P342318
Emissions : Legal US
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 5.5 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches